Saturday, April 2, 2011

On the flip side...

Friday was a complete turn around from Thursday at work.  Amen!  My day started with a phone call from the vice principal, telling me that my lunch duty partner was out sick, but that he would take over lunch duty for me to see what was going on with the students.  Yes!  Extra prep time for me.  Then, a teacher calls to ask me to get time out work for one of my students.  The student received a referral from his homeroom teacher.  I love this student, but he has a behavior form that I fill out each day for him, so you can only imagine.  Score again!  My afternoon class would be peaceful.  Next, the technology teacher helped us out with Glogster, and everything ran much smoother.  Lastly, during my afternoon class, a student went home early.  With two less students, though I love them dearly, the quietness and calmness of the class was measurable.

Today, I logged on to facebook and saw that the OC Surf Cafe is having a special on peanut butter and banana stuffed french toast.  Yummy!  On my way now...


No comments:

Post a Comment