Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rainbeau Workshop

Checking out Rainbeau Mars website yesterday, I stumbled upon a workshop she is leading in NY at the Strala yoga studio.  I have never been to a yoga workshop, but this would be an amazing one to first drop in on.  I immediately called my brother, since he is the one that introduced me to Rainbeau Mars lineup of yoga DVDs.  As a sidenote, he has confessed to me his love for her.  Alas, he did not answer his phone, as I believe he was venturing to Beer Fest in AC.  I next dialed my dad, and he says he would like to go, but will give me a definite answer today.  Considering that I would like to go to Kripalu in August to see either Rainbeau or Deepak Chopra, I figured going to this workshop on May 7th in NY would help me decide between the two in August.  So I signed up.  Even if I am going alone, I think it will be an amazing experience.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment