Saturday, March 26, 2011

La mia famiglia

My nonna is traveling back to Italy on Monday.  My family and I are going to visit her today.  My dad says it may be the last time I see her.  Health wise she has not been doing so well.  I'm amazed that she is even traveling back to Abuzzi, Italy. I'm guessing she wants to be where she's lived all of her life.  When Tim and I traveled to Italy in 2007, we ventured to Rome, Florence, Venice, and Pisa.  I had wanted to visit my nonna's town in Abruzzi then, but we didn't.  In the future I hope to travel back, which I should since I threw the coin in the Trevi fountain :)  I hope to also travel with my Italian speaking dad and siblings.  But for today I will enjoy spending time with la mia famiglia.  Pics of nonna later to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment