Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wheel pose

So I did it!  Well...its getting there anyway.  A best friend, Rachel, joined me for yoga today.  It was an awesome class; good for beginners, but lots of options for more practiced yogis.  And when our instructor told us at the end, after warming up to it, to go into bridge or wheel, I actually got my head off the floor.  I was so excited.  I wanted to yell, "Hey, look at me!" because it was the first time I had ever gotten to where I did in wheel pose.  And it felt so easy to get there.  I still have a long ways to go.  But after a good chat and strawberry banana smoothie from Yiannis cafe with Rachel, I raced home to show my husband my new move.  And told him to snap a pic.  :)
It's getting there.  Moments like these I remember why I practice every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment